Download OPS Competition Rules
Please note the following:
- The projection size for all events (unless otherwise specified) is 1600×1200 pixels. i.e. the images must be no more than 1200 pixels high and no more than 1600 pixels wide.
- Pictures not to that 4:3 ratio must fit inside the 1600×1200 maximums. The unused space should NOT be filled with black or any other colour.
- You do not need to use a membership number, which is now obsolete.
- Images must be uploaded to the portal by the closing date unless otherwise stated.
- Your scores can be seen on the portal after judging.
For those new members who are not sure about entering competitions at Oldham Photographic Society or those who simply want a reminder and to check on any new /updated rules.
L&CPU Individual Competitions
The L&CPU hold annual competitions for club members, in May. You may choose your own images (see rules below) but the entry is made via our Competition Secretary. A selection of the best images from this competition may be retained by the L&CPU to be included in the travelling folios, or to be sent to the PAGB competition, when they will be placed in the folios the following year. Prints may potentially be retained for two years.